eResearch NZ 2021:
On behalf of the organising committee we are looking forward to welcoming attendees both in Wellington and online from 10-12 February 2021. Click here to check out our video more information on eResearch NZ 2021.
In 2021, our theme of Level UP focuses on the increasing speed, agility, scale, and collaboration required in research today, which has become even more important with the impact that COVID-19 has had on research across the globe. It speaks to how we respond to chaotic shifts in the research environment, whether influenced by emerging technologies, government funding calls, or focused ‘future proofing’ to ensure research projects are resilient and sustainable. Level UP also recognises the value and importance of skills training, professional development, and mentoring for keeping researchers and research communities adaptable and innovative. So join us in Wellington and online from 10-12 February 2021 to collect new experience points and Level UP.
- eResearch NZ 2021 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
In 2020, the event was hosted in Dunedin, NZ and drew speakers and attendees from across New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, and North America.